Software Developer .Net (f/m/d)
01.10.2020 | Vienna, Austria
You thrive in a global environment? An agile development environment is your daily business? You love to develop your own product ideas and bring them proactively to life? Then we are looking for you!
#greatteam #innovativethinking #makeanimpact
How you spend your day with us
- Analyze and improve our Azure cloud infrastructure to increase uptime and scalability
- Develop, design and enhance our cloud application with ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core
- Design and implement new features around speech processing solutions
- Contribute in creating architectures and technical specifications
- Enjoy working in an international team striving for innovation!
What you bring in
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience as DevOps Engineer in .NET Framework, .NET Core and Azure
- You are passionate about Software Architecture, REST API Design and Test Automation (Unit-, Integration- and End-to-End Tests)
- You have experience with databases (preferably Azure/MS SQL)
- You have knowledge in IT infrastructure (Cybernetics, Micro-Services, Windows server administration, IIS, Azure deployment, Network operations)
- You love to work in an agile development environment and you have experience with SCRUM or Kanban
- Your excellent grasp of English language; German is welcomed
What we offer
- Products under the strong, well known and recognized Philips brand
- A working environment in line with our Leadership Principles: Ownership, Talent, Transparency
- Learning opportunities and room for individual development
- Employee benefits: canteen, fruits, brainfood, BBQ and team events, convenient public transport connection, free parking spaces, health-care activities, 24hr accident insurance, pension scheme, fitness center membership via works council, etc. and of course we provide you with free coffee, tea and high-quality water!
- A salary which will be decided upon your experience and qualification. According to legal requirements we provide the information that the minimum annual gross salary for this role amounts to € 41,000.- (38.5hrs/week).