Product Manager (f/m/d)
11.08.2022 | Vienna, Austria
You are looking for a new challenge and are thrilled by voice recording, - recognition and – processing? You are eager to understand the market and to expand our innovative solutions with further competitive functionalities?
You are an experienced product manager and are passionate about developing innovative software solutions? You value the stable environment of a world leading company however thriving in a dynamic environment with the newest methods and technologies where you can contribute your SaaS experience? Then you are the person we are looking for!
#greatteam #innovativethinking #makeanimpact
How you spend your day with us
- You work on cutting-edge software- and hardware-solutions for voice recording and – processing with AI
- You visit international trade fairs, meet customers and partners, analyze user data to identify new trends and further developments
- You observe the market, create analyzes of the user and customer experience and derive product strategies in order to open up new sources of income
- You are constantly advancing and further developing our product vision
- You coordinate your strategy with internal and external stakeholder and derive technical and commercial actions which you communicate to the development team as user stories
- You create roadmaps and business cases and present them internally and externally
- You ensure that the user stories are implemented with highest quality and work closely with all relevant experts to have a say in all aspects of the product. You are responsible for the continuous improvement of the product KPIs (number of users and usage volume) as well as for the user experience and work in close cooperation with Sales, Marketing and Support.
- You coordinate the roll-out of new products or new product features and ensure a successful market launch.
- You create product reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholder.
What you bring in
- You are a creative mind with completed education (FH, TU, WU)
- You have more than 3 years of professional experience in the areas of product development, marketing and innovation
- You have already managed a product portfolio and gained experience in a SaaS business
- You are a technically affine teamplayer, have strong analytical skills and show great interest in the field of speech recognition
- You have strong communication skills, you are creative and work in a practical and solution-oriented manner
- Willingness to travel (20%)
- You are flexible and can easily adapt to changing conditions
- You are passionate about bringing the best product to market
- Your excellent grasp of English language; German is welcomed
- You are familiar with an agile way of working as well as Kanban and SCRUM
What we offer
- The stable environment of a world leading company selling solutions under the well-known Philips brand
- A great work atmosphere in a dynamic team with room for creativity and substantial impact on business
- Excellent learning opportunities, access to the Pluralsight learning platform and your favorite IT equipment
- A working environment in line with our Leadership Principles: Ownership, Talent, Transparency
- The salary including an overtime lump sum and 5 days off additionally will be decided together with you upon your experience and qualification. (According to legal requirements we provide the information that the minimum annual gross salary for this role amounts to EUR 50,000 for 38.5hrs/week)
- Employee benefits: flexible working hours, hybrid working (home office option), canteen, fruits, brainfood, BBQ and team events, convenient public transport connection, free parking spaces, health-care activities, mavie employee assistance program, 24hr accident insurance, pension scheme, fitness center membership, etc. and of course we provide you with free coffee, tea, and high-quality water!