Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
12.09.2023 | Headquarter in Vienna
You are thrilled by the idea of globally scaling an already successful SaaS solution? You are a passionate team player and value the well-known brand of an international organization? – You are the person we are looking for!
#growingtogether #innovativethinking #makeanimpact
- The stable environment of a world leading company selling products under the strong, well known and recognized Philips brand
- The opportunity to grow a globally established SaaS solution with tens of thousands of B2B customers and high retention (product-market fit!)
- A great work atmosphere in a dynamic team with room for creativity and substantial impact on business
- A working environment in line with our Leadership Principles: Ownership, Talent, Transparency
- A wide range of benefits: flexible working hours with home office option, 24hrs accidental insurance, pension scheme, mavie.care employee assistance program, BBQ and team events, convenient public transport connection, parking spaces, canteen, fruits, brainfood, health-care activities, and gym membership
- An attractive compensation package including base pay and overtime lump sum starting at EUR 4,300. —gross per month (paid 14times, i.e., EUR 60,200. -- p.a.) and 5 additional days off will be decided upon by your experience and qualifications
- Excellent learning opportunities, room for individual development, and your favorite IT equipment.
How you spend your day with us:
- Fostering growth for our B2B SaaS offerings by refining marketing performance channels
- Enhancing qualified lead generation and conversion rates across digital platforms and acquisition initiatives such as social media, SEA, programmatic ads, affiliate marketing, and others
- Defining key performance indicators (KPIs) and crafting insightful reports to continually enhance campaigns based on actionable metrics
- Strategizing and executing global lead generation campaigns, collaborating closely with regional marketing teams to ensure alignment and impactful execution
- Creating and executing Account-Based Marketing campaigns in close alignment with sales
- Formulating and executing a robust social media marketing strategy in conjunction with the global social media team
- Forecasting, measuring, and analyzing marketing ROI and campaign impacts on a global scale, offering optimization guidance encompassing regional perspectives
- Conducting A/B tests, assessing emerging trends, and identifying new lead sources, including leveraging AI.
What you bring in:
- Higher education, preferably a university degree (e.g., Marketing, Business Administration)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in B2B performance marketing positions, ideally within an agency or B2B/SaaS environment
- Demonstrated track record in recognizing and implementing enhancements to boost performance for paid user acquisition across platforms like social media, SEA, Ad networks, and others
- Thorough understanding of key concepts including lead funnels and qualification, customer personas, customer journey, A/B testing, CRO, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, proficient in utilizing tools like Salesforce/Pardot, Google, Microsoft Ads, Power BI, social media and others to interpret data and draw the right conclusions
- Experience in collaborating with performance agencies
- First experience with Affiliate Marketing is a plus
- Confident in managing marketing budgets and allocating resources for optimal outcomes
- High level of motivation, a proactive way of working independently with a hands-on mentality, a great team-player attitude and your ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Fluent English communication skills are essential, and proficiency in German is advantageous.