Key Account Manager
03.02.2021 | North America/Field based/Office located in Alpharetta, GA
Are you thrilled by contributing proactively to a highly professional, sales and technical team with entrepreneurial thinking? Are you an enthusiastic salesperson and passionate about Business Development? Do you value the well-known brand of an international organization while thriving in a startup mentality with modern methods and technology? – If so, you are the person we are looking for! #greatteam #innovativethinking #makeanimpact
How you spend your day with us
- Proactively develop new business opportunities and manage defined sales activity with new and existing customers to achieve sales targets/grow our business.
- Act as a trusted advisor for our sales partners, end customers and potential customers by using modern, consultative sales methodologies.
- Participate in business development and sales activity in conjunction with channel partner account management to support our hybrid sales strategy in order to increase our SaaS sales.
- Build a strong sales pipeline by qualifying inbound leads including Customer Initiated Trials, Chat Tool, Email Inquiries, Tradeshow/Webinar Leads and Selected Outbound cold calls to strategic accounts and customers.
- Provide remote product and solution demos, information and updates to partners and end-users.
- Represent and articulate the Philips Speech Processing Solution portfolio, values and capabilities to prospects in person and via remote communication.
- 5-7 years related professional sales experience (subscription software experience would be an advantage)
- High customer and service focus with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- A proven track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong listening and presentation skills, organization skills and negotiating skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- A strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and a results and goal-driven, winning attitude
- A team player with a high degree of initiative, collaborating cross-functionally and with a can-do approach
What we offer
- Products under the strong, well known and recognized Philips brand
- International, stable organization with startup mentality and a working environment in line with our Leadership Principles: Ownership, Talent, Transparency
- Dynamic team striving for innovation
- Learning opportunities and room for individual development
- Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability insurance, Life insurance and 401(K) plans.