Graphic & Media Designer (m/w/d)
12.09.2023 | Headquarter in Vienna
You are thrilled by the idea of globally scaling an already successful SaaS solution? You are a passionate team player and value the well-known brand of an international organization? – You are the person we are looking for!
#growingtogether #innovativethinking #makeanimpact
What we offer
- The stable environment of a world leading company selling products under the strong, well known and recognized Philips brand
- A great work atmosphere in a dynamic team with room for creativity
- • A working environment in line with our Leadership Principles: Ownership, Talent, Transparency
- A wide range of benefits: flexible working hours with home office option, 24hrs accidental insurance, pension scheme, mavie.care employee assistance program, BBQ and team events, convenient public transport connection, parking spaces, canteen, fruits, brainfood, health-care activities, and gym membership
- An attractive compensation package including base pay and overtime lump sum starting at EUR 3,300. --- gross per month (paid 14 times, i.e., EUR 46,200. -- p.a.), and 5 additional days off will be decided upon by your experience and qualifications
- Excellent learning opportunities, room for individual development, and your favorite IT equipment.
How you spend your day with us
- Design compelling digital and print advertising materials that resonate with our audience and uphold Philips' design principles.
- Take your innovative ideas from concept to reality, producing graphics for both digital and print campaigns.
- Shape our presence at trade shows with striking designs that make an impact.
- Develop dynamic animations and infographics for video, print, and social media content.
- Create storyboards and produce videos yourself or with the support of an agency.
- Play a pivotal role in the set-up and launch of our new Digital Asset Management (DAM) portal.
- Organize, catalogue, and maintain our digital media assets in the DAM.
- Aid in the management of online content in our content management systems (TYPO3, WordPress).
What you bring in
- Degree with a specialization in the field of visual communication, graphic or media design
- 1+ year task-relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.) and image processing tools
- A passion for design and a portfolio that showcases your creativity
- Experience with Basic HTML, HTML5 and TYPO3 is a plus
- An eye for detail and dedication to maintaining design standards
- A great team-player attitude and your strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and manage multiple tasks
- Fluent English communication skills are essential, and proficiency in German is advantageous.