Finance Specialist HQ (f/m/d)
01.09.2023 | Vienna/Hybrid working option
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to work with a highly motivated team in an innovative, international environment? Join us!
#growingtogether #innovativethinking #makeanimpact
Like what you’re hearing so far? We offer:
- The stable environment of a world leading company selling products under the strong, well known and recognized Philips brand
- A caring team of professionals looking forward to working with you in an environment in line with our Leadership Principles: Ownership, Talent, Transparency
- A wide range of benefits: flexible working hours with home office option, 24hrs accidental insurance, pension scheme, mavie.care employee assistance program, BBQ and team events, convenient public transport connection, parking spaces, canteen, fruits, brainfood, health-care activities, and gym membership
- A salary which we will decide together with you based upon your experience and qualification, starting at EUR 3,200 gross p.m. (i.e. EUR 44,200 gross p.a. for 38.5 hrs/week).
- Excellent learning opportunities, room for individual development, and your favorite IT equipment.
How you spend your day with us:
- You take ownership for finance projects
- Implementation of new software processes
- Optimization and automation of finance, accounting and controlling processes and thus contributing significantly to the continuous improvement of our work processes with all internal and external stakeholders
- Coordination of new processes and business models regarding finance processing
- You conduct research on current finance topics and are well informed about trends
- You analyze data, reports and statistics
- You support and substitute team members in accounting, monthly and annual closing, as well as audits.
What you bring in:
- Your business/finance education (HAK, FH; university) and your 1+ years of job-specific experience (international environment, SaaS experience would be an advantage)
- Your knowledge and working experience with SAP (FI/CO)
- Your expertise in MS Office (especially in Excel)
- Your experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable would be an advantage
- Your excellent communication skills as well as your fluency in English and German (verbal and written)
- Your analytical, structured, solution-oriented way of working as well as your sense of responsibility
- Your ability as a team player to collaborate cross-functionally, with a high degree of initiative and with a can-do-approach.