DevOps Software Developer Azure (f/m/d)
20.01.2021 | Vienna, Austria
You thrive in a global environment? An agile development environment is your daily business? You love to develop your own product ideas and bring them proactively to life? Then we are looking for you!
We are YOUR place to work, if you value proactive collaboration in a highly professional team with an entrepreneurial attitude...if you like the stable environment of a global market leading organization, however thriving in a startup mentality…if you want to develop and implement your own ideas…if you are passionate about software-development with C# and cloud hosting on Azure. Thrilled?
#greatteam #innovativethinking #makeanimpact
How you spend your day with us
- Analyze and improve our Azure cloud infrastructure to increase uptime and scalability
- Develop, design and enhance our cloud application with ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core
- Design and implement new features around speech processing solutions
- Contribute in creating architectures and technical specifications
- Enjoy working in an international team striving for innovation!
What you bring in
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience as DevOps Developer with Azure ASP.NET
- You have knowledge in IT cloud infrastructure, especially with Microsoft Azure
- You are passionate about automating our delivery, and deployment processes using CI/CD
- You love to work in an agile development environment and you have experience with SCRUM or Kanban
- You have experience using automate infrastructure management like Terraform (or similar)
- You know tools such as Visual Studio and GIT, you write clean code, and you follow best practices in terms of unit tests
- You have experience with databases (preferably Azure/MS SQL)
- Your excellent grasp of English language; German is welcomed
- You are a team player with high resilience and a proactive, solution-oriented, doer attitude
- You are fascinated by trying out new technologies and love facing new challenges
What we offer
- Products under the strong, well known and recognized Philips brand
- A working environment in line with our Leadership Principles: Ownership, Talent, Transparency
- Excellent further education, learning opportunities and room for individual development
- Employee benefits: canteen, fruits, brainfood, BBQ and team events, convenient public transport connection, free parking spaces, health-care activities, 24hr accident insurance, pension scheme, fitness center membership via works council, etc. and of course we provide you with free coffee, tea and high-quality water!
- A salary which will be decided upon your experience and qualification. According to legal requirements we provide the information that the minimum annual gross salary for this role amounts to € 41,000.-(38.5hrs/week).