ASP .Net Core Developer (f/m/d)
20.01.2021 | Vienna, Austria
You thrive in a global environment? An agile development environment is your daily business? You love to develop your own product ideas and bring them proactively to life? Then we are looking for you!
#greatteam #innovativethinking #makeanimpact
How you spend your day with us
- Develop, design and enhance our cloud application with ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core
- Create microservices for our application and implement APIs
- Design and implement new features around speech processing solutions
- Contribute in creating architectures and technical specifications
- Enjoy working in an international team striving for innovation!
What you bring in
- Your 3-5 years of professional experience as ASP.NET MVC, C# developer and with REST API Design
- Your knowledge in Microsoft Azure infrastructure (Cloud hosting, Azure deployment, Azure SQL, etc.)
- You love working in an agile development environment, and you have experience with SCRUM or Kanban
- You know tools such as Visual Studio and GIT, you write clean code, and you follow best practices in terms of unit tests
- You have experience with databases (preferably Azure/MS SQL, T-SQL)
- You are fascinated by trying out new technologies and love facing new challenges
- Your excellent grasp of English language; German is welcomed
- You are a team player with high resilience and a proactive, solution-oriented, doer attitude
What we offer
- Startup mentality as well as the stable environment of a world leading company
- Products under the strong, well known and recognized Philips brand
- A working environment in line with our Leadership Principles: Ownership, Talent, Transparency
- Excellent further education and room for individual development
- Employee benefits: canteen, fruits, brainfood, BBQ and team events, convenient public transport connection, free parking spaces, health-care activities, 24hr accident insurance, pension scheme, fitness center membership via works council, etc. and of course we provide you with free coffee, tea and high-quality water!
- An attractive salary which will be decided upon your experience and qualification. According to legal requirements we provide the information that the minimum annual gross salary for this role amounts to € 43,000.-(38.5hrs/week).